Thursday, December 17, 2009

Change is here

It's been a while since I've blogged. I got married. Allen and I moved to Cumming, GA. It's a big change. Forsyth County is the 7th richest county in America. I guess that can explain how the people are here. Most of the children get anything they want, the church parking lot is filled with high class cars. Everyone gets what they want. It's quite an interesting place. I don't know what to think about it. I miss home. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss the beach. Hmm. This place just isn't the same. I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband by my side to help me through all of this. It's hard. Marriage, new house, new place, leaving family, no friends. It's a lot to take in at once. Marriage is a beautiful thing, it's just a new experience. In a way being here away from everything, has made our relationship stronger. We have to rely on each other. We can't fight too much, because we have no on else to turn to. I love this man.


No comments: